SEURAT 1 Symposium is taking place on 4 December 2015 in Brussels
The SEURAT-1 Symposium is taking place on 4 December 2015, in Brussels
The SEURAT-1 Symposium is as follows:
Morning: plenary session presenting major SEURAT-1 highlights, impact and future steps;
Afternoon, an exhibition divided in two parts:
- Guided educational tour presenting SEURAT-1 and related international initiatives
- Presentation of scientific posters and hands-on demonstration showcasing the SEURAT-1 outcomes: All SEURAT-1 projects will participate in this exhibition as well as other EU and US initiatives. Coordinators of projects will coordinate each project’s participation and have been informed about this in a separate email.
- The exhibition will be followed by coffee and networking until the closure of the event.
To register to this event, book accommodation and check further logistic details, please visit: http://www.seurat-1.eu/pages/library/events/seurat-1-symposium.php.
- Deadline for booking accommodation to negotiated prices: 22 October 2015.
- Deadline for the event registration: 6 November 2015
The SEURAT-1 Symposium on future animal-free safety assessment will take place 4 December 2015 in Brussels. More information here.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Brussels!
The SEURAT-1 Symposium on future animal-free safety assessment will take place 4 December 2015 in Brussels.
More information here.